Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bullystyle Racing


I just got the word from my man at Bullystyle Racing that they had just sold the company. I know that Reg and York will be moving on to bigger projects but it just won't be the same without the Bullystyle "Brand" being run by them. They are going to be consulting for Bullystyle to make sure that it is headed in the right direction but it still isn't the same. Those cats use to lace me with gear for my photoshoots. I still owe them Corsa jackets and I plan on delivering. We've done everything with them from hanging out with Michael Jordan and Team Jordan Motorsports to a bunch of us on bikes, getting lost on the backroads for hours, being soaked down to the draws from the ride because we wanted to get into the Star Boyz stuntfest for free.

I also promised them a while ago that I would post a show reel that they put together. For those that do not know bullystyle, I am sure you know their work. Comedy Central, Spike TV, VH1, MTV, Team Jordan Motorsports, etc. Their film, graphic, and editing skills is on point. They were the designated editing team for The Clutch as well. We met them in NYC at the International Motorcycle Show in Jan 2004 and have been fam ever since. Big up to Bullystyle. Peep their game by going to http://www.bullystyle.com/

1 comment:

REG BONES said...

What up Pan!
Just seen this posting.
Sorry we missed you at the Bike Show this year in NYC. We will have some serious things poppin in 08.

That was one crazy rainy ride in Myrtle Beach!

Keep doing your thing!
Reg