Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Personal Official Blog Disclaimer

My fellow citizens,

Let me start this blog by saying that I do not write these blogs for your therapy. Writing these blogs is intended to be therapeutic for ME. I normally don’t write them with anyone particular in mind, honestly. I mostly write about situations or things that I have noticed after experiencing them personally and others are just observations of other people's experiences. I often write them on some boring day and might not even post it until days, weeks or months later. I am saying this because I don’t want people thinking that I wrote/write a certain blog(s) about them because after reading, it may closely match up to their situation or point of view. There is a method to my madness. After reading a post and you feel the glove does indeed fit, I cannot acquit. If the glove doesn't fit, you get to go home like O.J., alrighty? Eh, chances are I really “am” talking about you though. Just keep in mind that the chances are pretty slim to none.

~Panamazing~

No comments: