Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Science NON-Fiction

The Klingon Warrior. Strong, brave, ritualistic in their conquest for galactic supremecy. The Vulcan People. Wise, devout, and thirsty for knowledge. There are those of us who believe that space men/women walk amongst we humans. I believe that Klingons and Vulcans are real. No? Can you actually tell the difference between the fake Klingon from Star Trek and the "REAL" Klingon? Have you seen a Vulcan in person? I have sources that have sighted this type of humanoid outside of the Star Trek conventions. We have conclusive evidence in the form of pictures that proves our theory correct. I've studied these pictures and I remain baffled. I cannot tell which one is real and which are fake. I'm looking over the DNA samples as we speak. I've lost many a night's sleep over this issue. The evidence is mind-boggling.

Pictures of the Klingon and Vulcan female provided by FBI sketch artist


Honestly folks, I dare you to try and find the real Klingons/Vulcans.
YOU TOO, WILL BELIEVE!!!

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


"UN-Honorable Mention"




***Note***
All 6 have had both Civil and Criminal suits brought up against them by Revlon and MAC for malicous and heinous abuse of their products. The charges for #2, #4, #6 have been reduced to just De-facing property, however they will still serve life without eyebrows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought for the day
"I wish I was a scanner"

Anonymous said...

There's a Klingon in my office. She plucks her eye brows just to put them back in the worst way